Thursday, March 22, 2012

God's Blessing

It has been quite a few months since I last wrote on this blog. Perhaps it was the weather (winter season really gets me cranky) or it might be the pregnancy. Yes, I have failed to inform you my cutie blog, I am indeed pregnant. 7 months and I’m already having a hard time moving around. I am having a baby girl. After so many discussions with my husband, Larry, we decided to name her Lira Karri Summers. Isn't it a cutie? Lira (lyre) for a Filipino name and Karri (pure) for German. She's been abusing my tummy so far but she's adorable. All while on my pregnancy I have been keeping myself busy by borrowing books/videos from the library, practiced my cooking, complain about cleaning the house and babysit 2 beautiful kids. Santiago and Julia keeps me sane living in this WIDE apartment. The house isn't furnished and for the mean time I don't have plans of doing so. We're buying baby stuff and believe we might be able to really do the interior in the future: when the baby doesn’t break figurines or knock on some furniture. Here is a series of ultrasound pictures from our OB. 

2 Months

3 Months

5 Months



6 Months




Here I am trying to strike a pose on my 7th Month. 



Will have another appointment next month April 2. Hoping the baby is growing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment